Perfect Path Recruitment
£70,000 - £99,999
IT & Telecoms
Senior Cloud Product Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000/annum + Product Related Bonus (£6K)
Take responsibility for the strategic direction, enhancement and commercial performance of the IT and Cloud product portfolio
* Provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of Product professionals (2 direct reports)
* Manage and support a team of Product Managers within the IT portfolio at different skill levels to offer guidance, management, and best practices for the products they are responsible for
* Maximises Product margins through strong P&L management practices, with a focus on recurring revenue.
* Product Roadmap ownership, including feature and development lifecycle
* Lead and develop the product roadmaps for all Technology products in conjunction with the Senior Management Team, Board, and relevant Product Managers
* Create and maximise relationships with strategic partners
* Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines within IT and Cloud by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
* Assesses market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
* Define with the relevant Sales Managers and suppliers' incentives and measure the success to determine the most effective means of driving sales
* Assesses product market data by meeting customers and strategic partners engaging with key industry bodies and events.
* Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product penetration and forecasts
* Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs, establishing projects with time schedules across the relevant business departments.
* Provide detailed product service descriptions and knowledge transfer to the business, particularly sales and pre-sales
* Determine product pricing in association with the Head of Commercial by utilising market research data; reviewing product cost base and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Support the sales channels with high profile and high value customers
* Maintain vendor accreditation requirements for all IT services and improve upon as agreed * Liaise with legal support team (internal and external) for supplier & vendor contract approval
* Experience in IT and Technology, specifically within a Cloud and/or Managed Service Provider * Senior Product Management experience
* Technical aptitude to rapidly understand how technology can enable product capabilities and features to drive business benefits for our customers
* Building excellent relationships with suppliers
* Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written to all levels of business. Influencing & Persuasion skills. Problem-solving ability. Creative thinking. Processorientated.
* Ability to priorities and deliver multiple projects in parallel, often with changing requirements and priorities
* A strong collaborator who can build an effective partnering network with key stakeholders to co-create and execute product developments.