£25,000 plus commission
IT & Telecoms
Our ideal candidate will be pro-active and capable of keeping their product knowledge up to date with outstanding communication and organisation skills.
As a desk-based Sales Specialist, you’ll be given full training in our products and services. You will be selling to existing Elite customers managed by the Internal Account Management team.
These customers are typically Micro and Small organisations and will require multiple products that Elite provide.
This is a great opportunity for those with a good level of industry knowledge to present to customers, as you will often need to do online demonstrations and host webinars promoting Elite products and services.
If you have previous experience in technology sales and are looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Desk-Based Sales Team Leader, the key activities and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Complete the induction and product training to allow you to be successful within your new role.
• Use the knowledge you gain to achieve your base growth target.
• Proactively communicate with new and existing customers in regard to their current service, new products and how Elite could improve their service going forward.
• Provide forecasts to your manager, as and when required.
• Collaborate with marketing to help sales campaigns.
• Taking ownership to resolve problems and reach a resolution where you can without escalating.
• Manage your customer base effectively and collaborate with other teams to provide the right solutions to your customers.
• Maintain your knowledge of products and services.
• Use the CRM system to its fullest, recording all details and interactions, as required.
• Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries efficiently and to a high standard and within set timeframes.
• Close sales deals.
The person specification, skills, knowledge and competencies required for the role are as follows:
• Previous experience within a technology sales role and working towards KPI’s successfully and closing deals.
• Computer Literate, knowledge of email systems.
• Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, telephone and e-mail.
• Commercial acumen.
• Prioritisation, organisation and negotiation skills.
• Determination to learn a new product set.
• An interest within the technology sector.
• A desire to work in a KPI and target driven environment
• Degree or degree equivalent accreditation.
• Understanding of CRM, Relationship building.
• Problem-solving skills.
For more information about the company and our virtues, please look at the attached Job Spec PDF.