Salary £45-£55k DOE
IT & Telecoms
Sales Data Analyst
Would you like to work for Opus, one of the UK’s largest independent Managed Service Providers who were awarded Company of the Year and the Business Growth award at the Surrey Business Awards 2022?
Due to our impressive consistent growth within the IT & Telecoms sector, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Data Analyst who has similar values, looking to work with some awe-inspiring people in an inclusive and supportive environment that offers valuable training and career development.
Where? Join our Sales Team
The Sales Data Analyst role will play a critical role in enhancing our sales operations, CRM management, and data reporting processes. You will collaborate closely with the sales team, vendor partners, and competitors to provide valuable insights, create data-driven reports, and ensure the efficient and effective use of our CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
CRM Management and Reporting:
• Utilise Microsoft Dynamics for CRM to manage, maintain, and optimise our sales data.
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify reporting needs and outcomes.
• Create and maintain a library of customised reports to provide actionable insights for sales operations and strategy.
• Develop and automate dashboards in PowerBI for real-time data visualisation.
• Network with vendor partners and competitors to gather market insights.
• Stay informed about industry best practices and technology trends to make recommendations for our tech/product stack
Best Practice Documentation:
• Create best practice guides for using and inputting data into the CRM system
• Ensure data quality and consistency across the organisation
Training and Development:
• Provide training to existing and new staff on CRM usage, data input, and report generation to maintain consistency and alignment
Salary £45-£55k DOE
25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Optional Hybrid working (3 days a week in our Reigate office)
Other organisations may call this role Business Analyst, Dynamics Data Specialist, Technical Sales Analyst or Sales Analyst.
Who? are we looking for?
We are seeking a Sales Data Analysis with:
Proven experience in data analysis, CRM management (Microsoft Dynamics preferred), and data reporting (PowerBI preferred)
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Knowledge of the telecommunications or technology industry is a plus
A proactive approach to staying updated on industry best practices and trends
What? can Opus offer you?
• Free daily breakfasts in the office
• Regular companywide events
• Monthly 'shining star' employee recognition awards
• Pension and life insurance
• Refer a friend scheme (£1,000)
• Mental health, financial and legal support
• Training and development plans
• State of the art offices
• Option to buy and sell holiday
• Employee Dream Ball - Quarterly chance to win £2.5k towards a dream
Culture is important to us as are our values
• Work together to win together
• Be brave and think differently
• Own it and never give up
• Strive to be the best
• Stay curious and keep learning
Established in 1992, Opus integrates best of breed solutions, to deliver tailored, managed services to medium and large enterprises from both the private and public sector nationwide. Our world-class expertise is delivered by our internal teams, while leveraging best of breed technology partners such as Microsoft, Mitel, 8x8, Cirrus, Five9, Gamma where we have achieved platinum partner status.
We deliver outstanding customer experience and are the only MSP to be awarded the Service Mark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service.
We are a Disability Confident employer and Living Wage accredited.