About the job
For over 20 years Gradwell have been pioneers in VoIP and communication technology. Our constantly evolving solutions offered through our network of Channel partners help thousands of businesses across the UK find better ways to communicate.
Our services - which include SIP trunks, hosted phone systems and connectivity - were born in the cloud and have continued to evolve based on open standard technology and Gradwell’s Intellectual Property. With greater control over our products, we're able to offer our partners higher margins, a better service and be more agile in responding to their requirements.
As we enter a new chapter with the launch of our Alliance partner programme and the next-generation of our Wave Phone System, we’re looking to grow the Sales team. Our Partner Development Managers are responsible for helping to drive us forward, by signing and developing new Channel Partners, and expanding current relationships.
- Act as an ambassador for the Gradwell brand to both existing and potential partners, raising the profile of the business amongst UK MSPs, IT Support & Telco Providers.
- Maintain and generate new business from an existing base of strategic partners, through effective relationship management and structured Account & Success plans.
- Follow up on, and proactively generate new leads through face to face meetings and cold calling.
- Plan and prioritise a large territory to arrange meetings and perform product/service demonstrations to resellers.
- Represent Gradwell at regional networking events, presentations and industry exhibitions.
As a Partner Development Manager, you’ll need:
- A drive to hit & exceed targets – can demonstrate where / how.
- Great track record relating to an outbound sales call type role.
- High levels of drive & self-motivation to succeed.
- Thrives on being competitive (but still a team player).
- Resilient with the ability to overcome objection/objection handling.
- High levels of influence and persuasion.
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- Experience or strong understanding of connectivity (internet), voice and IT solutions .
In return, we'll give you:
• A competitive salary dependent on experience + strong commission scheme
• 32 days holiday (24 days + Public Holidays)
• Personalised development plan built around your career goals
• Pension contribution
• Healthcare options, travel, discounted gym membership, retail vouchers and much more
Location: Bath, UK / Remote
Reports to: Head of Partner Sales