IT & Telecoms
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The main mission of the Deal Management team in Europe is to ensure the profitability of sales made by European salespeople.
As Senior Deal Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the sales representatives attached to the Continental Europe team by providing them with financial solutions adapted to the requirements of the company and its customers.
Finding the balance between the volume of sales to be made and their financial profitability will therefore be at the heart of your concerns.
As a result, the role will not be limited to the pricing of the proposed solutions, but will also include the assessment of financial risks, the commercial negotiations of legal clauses, the consistency of financial indicators in our system, the development of business cases for internal validations.
We are therefore looking for a person with commercial, financial and legal knowledge to be able to carry out this key mission.
This position requires a good knowledge of the telecommunications infrastructure product portfolio, market dynamics in this industry and a strong sense of financial management.
In a multicultural environment, you will work in close collaboration with the other departments of the company (commercial, legal, product, pre-sales, operations, finance, etc.).
Position based in London.
- Pricing and financial construction of commercial responses;
- Development of business cases for internal validations;
- Commercial review of financial risks in contracts;
- Proactive and regular collaboration with the sales team to understand the needs of our customers;
- Interactions with different departments (Legal, Products, Operations, Pre-Sales, Finance) to ensure that sales will be calibrated quickly and efficiently internally;
- Verification of the consistency of financial indicators in our databases;
- Presentations of the different projects and communication of the financial logic to the sales representatives.
- Follow-up of the forecast sales portfolio and optimal management of the planning of the responses to be carried out according to the different stages of the sales process.
- Master's degree – With a preference in finance or economics.
- Expertise in finance, including the creation of business cases, cost management, budget management and financial analysis.
- Perfect command of French and English to understand the legal intricacies of contractual clauses;
- Excellent written and oral communication - Writing of reports, procedures, presentations;
- Ability to present a project to various groups (managers, employees or clients);
- Solid experience in sales support, in telecom products, as well as a mastery of MS Excel and PowerPoint, are required.
- In addition, the ability to structure the workload in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment is also essential.
- Travel within Europe may be requested from time to time;
- First experience in Product, Sales or Pre-Sales service level 1 (Dark fiber and/or wavelength) is a plus as well as knowledge of Salesforce.
The candidate will be autonomous and organized, able to prioritize various tasks while meeting demanding deadlines.