IT & Telecoms
Would you like to work for Opus, one of the UK’s largest independent Managed Service Providers who have recently been recognised as “Very Good” in the Best Companies to work for Awards?
Where? Join our Solution Design Team
The CCaaS Solution Design Consultant will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales process including fact-finding, discussions, solution design, technical specification, Pre-Sales proposals and tender responses. You will need a good understanding of the CCaaS Enterprise CCaaS landscapes with knowledge of cloud-based platforms (private and public). Specifically embracing and incorporating new technologies such as AI and API Integration between platforms offering enhanced automated solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
Validating client designs to ensure they meet the needs of the business
Considering the bigger picture, uncover business challenges and develop solutions with the customer
Ensuring the company’s product can deliver on the customer requirements
Presenting proposals to customers individually or as part of a team
Producing detailed costings and any potential ROI
Awareness of entire Opus portfolio to be able to introduce customers to other parts of the business promoting cross selling of technology
Building a strong working relationship with the sales team, ensuring they understand the client’s requirements to create a relevant solution and service offering
Working closely with the Bid Team on responding to Tenders, RFPs, RFIs and soft market tests etc in both public and private sector markets
Capturing and documenting business and technical requirements for client and validating the design principles
Ensuring documents clearly detail all the deliverables, items in scope, out of scope, expectations, dependencies and assumptions
Ensuring accurate hardware and software specifications / professional services implementation budgets with elements broken down
Bringing different technologies together to form a coherent solution
Keeping up to date with Manufacturer and Supplier updates and holding necessary targeted agreed accreditations to stay relevant in the market and to perform your duties
Being self-sufficient in discovery and learning of new technology, uncovering opportunities presented by new technological capabilities enabling the business to use this information to provide better services to our customers
Salary c£70k DOE
25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Remote opportunity (1-2 visits a month to the Reigate office)
Other organisations may call this role a Solution Architect, Presales Consultant or Sales Engineer.
Who? are we looking for?
We are seeking a CCaaS Solution Design Consultant with:
A minimum of 3 years industry/manufacturer experience including product related qualifications for installations and ongoing support technology solutions
Previous Experience working in a pre-sales/solution consultant role and experience in large bid support is advantageous
Experience with Mitel VoIP technologies (MiVoice Business product vertical including MiContact Centre Business)
Experience with advanced integrations (APIs), AI, Automation and self-serve solutions is desirable
An excellent thorough fault process mentality to correctly evaluate issues. Self-reliance on technical abilities and knowledge
Experience of managing escalations, working closely with the manufacturers to successful resolution.
A very capable mind-set and full ownership qualities to see a project through to the end, a desire to complete each task to complete resolution and satisfaction even if this continues outside of your working timeframes
Technical skills (Mandatory)
- Experience with cloud platforms (private and public)
- Experience with CCaaS and UCaaS solutions
- Experience with Mitel VoIP technologies (MiVoice Business product vertical including MiContact Centre Business)
- Experience working with AI solutions
- Experience with integrations to 3rd party services using open API (REST API, SQL, Twillio, Talkative
- Solid high-level understanding of other general IT and Telecoms technologies
Technical skills (Desirable)
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with data networking technologies (LAN/WAN/MPLS)
- Extensive experience with VoIP related data protocols (SIP, DSCP, ALG etc.)
- High-level experience with data networking security (ACL, firewall rules)
- Knowledge of Cloud computing solutions (Azure, AWS, VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Experience with 3rd party integrated applications (Uniphore, Redbox, Tollring, ASC, Calabrio etc.)
- Experience with 8x8 solutions, Cirrus or Five9 solutions
- Experience with related regulatory requirements (FCA, PCI, MIFID, ISO)
Although product knowledge is assumed, excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex solutions in a simplistic manner to end users, departmental heads and c-level directors is essential. A combination of a confident approach with the ability to listen, digest and respond to queries is required to help maximise the sales opportunities.
What? can Opus offer you?
• Free daily breakfasts in the office
• Regular companywide events
• Monthly 'shining star' employee recognition awards
• Pension and life insurance
• Refer a friend scheme (£1,000)
• Mental health, financial and legal support
• Training and development plans
• State of the art offices
• Option to buy and sell holiday
• Employee Dream Ball - Quarterly chance to win £2.5k towards a dream
Culture is important to us as are our values
• Work together to win together
• Be brave and think differently
• Own it and never give up
• Strive to be the best
• Stay curious and keep learning
Established in 1992, Opus integrates best of breed solutions, to deliver tailored, managed services to medium and large enterprises from both the private and public sector nationwide. Our world-class expertise is delivered by our internal teams, while leveraging best of breed technology partners such as Microsoft, Mitel, 8x8, Cirrus, Five9, Gamma where we have achieved platinum partner status.
We deliver outstanding customer experience and are the only MSP to be awarded the Service Mark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service.
We are a Disability Confident employer and Living Wage accredited.